Bestselling poker booksEver wondered which are the bestselling poker books? Well you are about to find out!
Surprisingly (or not?) there are a lot of poker classics on the list and very few modern poker books.
1. The Theory of Poker. In its time it was a ground breaking book and is still a great start for anyone who is getting in the game.
2. The Nobel Hustler. A book about a true story from one very special writer, Colson Whitehead. Need a fun read for the summer? Then this is the book for you!
3. Super System. This is a legendary poker book about one of the world’s best, or at least the oldest, poker players in the world, Doyle Brunson. If this book wouldn’t be in the top 3, I would eat my shoe:)
4. Harrington on Hold’Em. Another poker classic from a renowned poker player Dan Harrington. Many players first poker learning tool.
5. The Mental Game of Poker. A book from a world class mental coach Jared Tendler. Ever wondered about the mental game? Then READ THIS BOOK!
6. Moorman’s Book of Poker. Maybe The Book of Moorman isn’t the thing for you… then try reading Moorman’s Book of Poker! 😀
7. Caro’s Book of Poker Tells. Yet another classic poker book. Written by an expert in poker tells it surely is a must read for all live players.
8. Texas Hold’Em for Dummies. Everyone has a friend who likes to play poker, but sucks at it… well this is the book you would buy him for his birthday.
9. Poker for Dummies. Like the previous book, this one is also from the famous For Dummies series and a fun gift for a poker enthusiastic friend.
10. Harrington on Cash Games. Two bestselling books… well done Dan Harrington!